We offering digital consultations. If you are interested in a consultation from one of our four doctors, we now have a digital solution for you. St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery is now offering video consultations via Zoom. Once your appointment is scheduled, you will be receiving an email with detailed instructions for how to continue.
During this consultation, you will be able to speak with one of our doctors through a HIPAA-secured video call on Zoom. We encourage you to submit photographs of your area interest to one of our patient care coordinators prior to your video consultation. After viewing your photographs, the doctor will then be able to review your photographs with you on this call and discuss your surgical options. (Reminder: All of these interactions are completely HIPAA compliant and secured.)
If interested, follow these steps to continue:
- Call our office at 636-530-6161 or request a consultation to schedule your Zoom video call.
- Our patient care coordinators will be emailing you ‘New Patient Paperwork’ along with step by step instructions on how to take your photographs. (If you choose to do so)
- You will then fill out our ‘New Patient Paperwork’ and send it back to the patient care coordinator along with your photographs if you choose to do so.
- Complete video conference with one of our doctors
- Receive quote from the patient care coordinator you are working with via email and schedule your in-person consultation upon the reopening.
- Upon our reopening, come into our office for an in-person consultation from the doctor himself.
We have made the process very easy for you and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
Additionally, if you are needing skincare products you may reach out to us via our website. Just indicate the product you are wanting, and we will be reaching back out with more information on shipping and prices.