St. Louis Cosmetic Surgery offers the following breast procedures:
- Rapid Recovery Breast Augmentation — Meticulous techniques minimize tissue damage, which reduces discomfort and downtime. Patients can typically return to work just 2 days after the procedure.
- Breast Augmentation Options — Learn about incision types and options for implant placement, and the advantages and considerations for each.
- Breast Implant Options — Size, shape, and fill material are the major considerations, and our team of surgeons helps patients decide which options will best achieve their goals.
- Breast Augmentation Revision — Whether you've experienced complications after a primary breast augmentation or simply want to change your look, our board-certified plastic surgeons can help you realize your goals.
- Breast Lift — For women whose breasts sag or droop, a lift can reshape the breasts and bring them to a higher and more youthful position on the chest.
- Breast Reduction — Women with larger chests can suffer from physical and emotional discomfort, and breast reduction surgery can help them to feel and look better.
- Male Breast Reduction — Men can develop unwanted volume in the chest as a result of excess fat deposits, hormonal imbalances, and other conditions. Male breast reduction restores a more masculine shape to the chest.