The Fine Print
Improve Your Experience with the Following
- Arrive 15 to 20 minutes before your appointment to check-in, slip into a comfy robe, slippers and unwind.
- Off with the Cell Phone! Not just for you, but for our other guests who want to de-stress!
- Use your inside voice in service areas.
- We do offer financing on some treatments. You can call to get pre-approved at 1-877-559-5050. Our prices represent a 5% discount for cash. When financing this discount does not applied.
- We are a Medical Spa. We have products that are harmful to children. Leave the kid(s) at home. They will not be allowed in any service area – strollers included. Children may not be left unattended in our reception area. No fussing. this is the rule.
- If you are running behind, PLEASE CALL. This gives us time to determine the best way to serve you when you arrive.
- For an added treat, schedule a Rain Shower or Waterfall Shower. These are in demand, so schedule ahead.
Our staff does not accept tips or gratuities. If you are thrilled with your service professional and want to do something special, the highest compliment you can offer our staff is to come back and see them again, or refer a friend.
Due to the intensity of some of our services, our staff pledges to monitor your comfort during our treatments. It is your job to respond to their inquiries so they can adjust to your needs.
Services generally run on time. If you are running late, we will attempt to deliver any part of the service that time allows for, without running into the appointment time for our next guest. You will be charged for the service accordingly. If we cannot accommodate you, we will assist in scheduling another time for your service.
Gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase. Gift Cards are like cash, they will not be replaced if lost or stolen. Gift Card balances may be used to pay for late cancellation and no show fees. Gift Cards are not refundable, but may be transferred to another party. Gift cards may be used for services or products.
No Call/ No Show is a No, No! if you don’t call us and just don’t show up, the full amount will be charged for all services you reserved.
- Canceling less than 24 hours notice may result in a 30% charge of all scheduled services.
- There is no charge for more than 24 hours notice of cancellation.